Saturday, June 16, 2007

Double Sahara Update

Because I missed one. And I maybe didn't knit on it yesterday. Shhhhh, don't tell.

At the end of knitting on Thursday I had this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And tonight, after adding in some short row darts and starting on the decreases for the waist, I have this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You may notice that tan string running through the middle of the stitches right above my short row darts. That is my lifeline, because I have learned through experience you shouldn't do creative things to a pattern without having a nice, easy, rip-back row. Plus it has been a long time since I designed that cotton shirt with the short rows and I couldn't remember if I did it right. So far, it looks like it's going to fit all kinds of awesome! 8^D

No comments: