Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Towel

Yeah, I'm getting kind of bored of the whole letter format. So here we go.

I finished the towel for my boy. I pretty much just knitted a 20" x 32" rectangle to get a towel that fits on him the way my towels fit on me. I used garter stitch on all the edges but it still wanted to curl. It has been blocked but I was too lazy to take any more pictures. Sorry.

(He's holding the towel)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I used a synthetic terry style yarn from red heart called "Baby Teri." I wish I could have found a terry yarn in a natural fiber, but it would probably have cost more than I wanted to spend anyway.

He was excited about the towel. He would frequently pet it while I was knitting it, and he got to help me knit one of the rows. Mwa-ha-ha, I'm already turning him to the dark side!

1 comment:

Apotropos said...

Oh my god! I can't believe how BIG he is! And how much HAIR he has! That's incredible!

Love,

Chris