Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Dyed.

In the crockpot no less. It was a lot of fun. :^)

I apparently can't keep up with my fluff purchases and also must be very attracted to the shetland wool/angora blend from Avillion Farm, because I found myself with three different batches of it. I thought I had two. Heh.

So, no excuse not to dye a bit. I used the same easter egg colors I dyed the sock yarn with previously and now I'm trying to decide if I should try to sell this beauty. It's taken a lot of self-control (and the delightful alpaca & merino/silk blend of the previous post) to keep me from spinning this caribbean delight.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

f. pea said...

Such great colors!

Lystessa said...

Ya gotta love easter egg dye "teal"! I know I do. :^)