Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wedding Special

I took these pictures a while back but I wanted to wait until after the bridal shower, just in case the bride-to-be decided to check out my blog. I made a custom garter for her and then I had two funky buttons left and got the idea to add some beads on elastic to coordinate with her garter. They're shown here on napkins, but I kind of envisioned them being available to perk up whatever needed more bling.

I think she's planning on putting them on her sandals. :^)
(It's going to be a beach wedding).


The garter, all wrapped up for the shower:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Closeup with Flash:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the whole ensemble:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Garters are fun, but they always seem to take more work than I expect when I start! If only my ideas could spring, fully-formed, directly from my brain. Haha, I wouldn't have room to move on days that I had coffee. Hehehe.

No comments: