Friday, February 17, 2006

My Very Own Pattern

I designed a pattern that doesn't lean heavily on someone else's pattern. I bet you'll never guess what it is...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yup, it's another diaper cover. But this one is different from any I've seen before.

I call it Baby Boxer Briefs. Check out my little monster modelling it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


I like my design a lot, but I would definitely do the stripe differently (or not at all) in the future. I also realized the legs need to be a bit longer to work well. His diaper sometimes sticks out from the shorts when he's sitting, and this could become a problem if he really needed changing. But overall my design was a huge success, since it actually fit him on the first try. 8^)

No comments: