I know, I know, I've made a ton of these already. So tough, you get to look at another one!
I dyed the yarn with kool-aid, and it was bright and ugly and looked like a strawberry threw up on it. Then I overdyed it with Wilton's blue, and I washed it and rinsed and rinsed and rinsed....so much it even started felting to itself a little bit. AND I lanolized it; that was smart because I was able to use it immediately after finishing it instead of waiting two more days for it to dry again.
And, it seems to be a bit more colorfast than the last time I tried dyeing with this method. Yay!
Oh, and here is a better pic of the booties I had up ages ago.